The Time and Weather is for Hua Hin, Thailand where we currently live

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, August 21, 2009

Am I Thankful Enough?

We had the pleasure of having dinner with Bill’s brother and wife, as well as their son, his wife, and their three year old daughter, Ruthie.

After the food was passed, we stopped to pray. Ruthie said she wanted to pray. So she folded her hands, closed her eyes, and this is what she prayed: “Thank you Jesus for this food. Amen.”

After eating the food on her plate, someone asked Ruthie if she wanted some more. She said, “yes” and was given some more to eat. However, before she picked up her fork she folded her hands, closed her eyes and prayed “Thank you Jesus for this more food.”

I thought wow, am I that thankful to my Lord and Savior, constantly giving thanks?

“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.” I Thessalonians 5:16-18

I think I have some thanking to do!

Thank you Jesus!

By April

No comments:

Post a Comment