The Time and Weather is for Hua Hin, Thailand where we currently live

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Had a Dream. . .

Last week I had a dream. . .and I actually remembered it in the morning, and I still remember it; which for me is not the norm.

In my dream I was alone and I was walking in a parking garage.  As I approached a vehicle with a shiny chrome bumper, I could see my legs and feet reflected in it.  Suddenly, I noticed that just to the left of my reflection, there was another pair of legs reflected.  The other person reflected in the bumper was wearing a light blue long garment with white stripes, he had tanned legs, and leather sandal clad feet.

I was so startled to see someone’s reflection right next to mine, when I thought I was alone, that I jumped and whirled to my left.  As I looked in to the face of the man next to me, I knew instantly who it was, and I said “Jesus!”.  Jesus got an amused look on His face, and said “Why are you surprised?  I told you I would be with you always.”

I stood in stunned silence for a moment, and then I too began to smile.  Of course I knew that God/Jesus had said that He would always be with me, but I had never thought of it in that way. . .that God was actually walking with me every moment of everyday.

I have felt so incredibly blessed by that dream, and the way that the Lord has reassured me that I am never alone.

I have shared my dream with some people that were going through a really hard time, and I have been blessed to see how the revelation that even when they felt alone. . .they really weren’t, impacted them.  To see the Truth of the realization register on their faces and the peace that seemed to transcend what they could have imagined during their time of trials in their lives, was amazing. 

It so remarkable for me to share my life with other people, and to realize that God can and does use our experiences to encourage others. 

It is so humbling. . .and all I can say is “Thank you Lord!” for allowing me to be part of Your work here in Thailand.

Hebrews 13:5 - "for he (God) has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you.""

Matthew 1:23 - ""Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel" (which means, God with us)."

Galatians 2:20 - "I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.  And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Matthew 28:20 - ". . .behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

2 Timothy 4:17 - "But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed. . ."

So, I encourage you to share your life with others.  You never know how God can use you, in the lives of others.

Blessings,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment